Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
- Cost Accountant will be responsible for overseeing and analyzing cost expenditures and purchases within the organization.
- The cost accountant will review existing purchases, record data, recommend new cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options, and oversee purchasing costs.
- Develop and maintain cost accounting system, documentation, and records
- Determine costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities
- Review costs for all external inventory, labour, and material purchases
- Analyse and recommend costs and cost savings
- Collect and compile purchasing data for analysis
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits
- Review and document inventory and material purchases
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Prepare documents and interpret financial information regarding cost improvements for managers, executives, and C-Suite executives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field preferred
- ICAN Certificate is an added advantage
- 2-3 years of previous accounting, bookkeeping, or related experience in a manufacturing company
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Title: Inventory Manager
- Inventory managers are in charge of inventory in a warehouse or similar space.
- Inventory managers lead a team of inventory or warehouse workers to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed.
- Inventory managers interview and hire employees, create schedules, monitor stock levels at the warehouse and know when to replenish stock.
- Inventory managers are focused on time, making sure every item of stock gets to its destination on time, and that there are no shortages on shelves.
- Depending on the job, inventory managers may have similar duties to a scheduler or logistician.
- Directing and overseeing control and innovation activities.
- Actively seek out best practices through industry collaboration.
- Lead and develop team of Inventory Control associates.
- Utilize skills and knowledge to develop comprehensive inventory control strategies to achieve target delivery performance from suppliers, target fill rate to customers, and inventory level and balancing within DPAM operations.
- Responsible for inventory control policy and compliance. Collaborate with management within related departments to align strategies and maintains support and communication.
- Directly managing the Inventory Control department.
- Mentor and develop associates.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws to include interviewing, hiring, and training associates;
- Planning, assigning, scheduling, directing, reviewing, and approving work;
- Setting performance expectations, assessing training needs, appraising performance;
- Rewarding, disciplining and counselling associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems and tracking time and attendance.
Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.)
- 10 years related experience in supply chain and inventory control.
- MBA in Supply Chain Management, Operations or related field preferred.
- A minimum 3 years of responsible leadership experience in management or supervisory positions especially in a manufacturing company.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must possess and demonstrate the following:
- Supply chain experience and supply chain optimization, inventory control and demand forecast, inventory optimization, fill rate targeting, and managing department resources and budgets.
- Automotive (Light Duty or Heavy Duty) Aftermarket experience, Lean Six Sigma concepts and APICS (production & inventory) certification
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and internet search engines.
- Working knowledge of demand forecast and order management software (e.g. Oracle, BI Tools, SMS, and QAD).
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager Responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives.
- Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity or a related field;
- Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-Tasking.
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Liaising with other internal departments such as sales and distribution
- Producing reports to monitor results
- Presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
- Travelling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Supporting and managing a marketing team.
Deadline: 21st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com the subject of mail should be “Marketing Manager”