Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation has since grown into one of the lead youth non-profit organization that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Webmaster
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any other qualification in Computing
- At least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement as Webmaster
- Must be between 21 and 30 years of age.
- Applicant will also be required to demonstrate outstanding organizational abilities coupled with a confident approach to communicating at varied levels.
- Applicant will need to be an enthusiastic worker passionate about growing skills and driving new ideas and initiatives forward.
- Applicant will need to be competent in graphic design using Photoshop, Fireworks and Corel Draw with a constant desire to push boundaries.
- WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Photoshop, Fireworks, Corel Draw and at least one OO programming language.
- Applicant with knowledge of Illustration have added advantage.
Deadline:30th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter, CV and recent passport photograph to: email@example.com