Vertcore Nigeria Limited – Our client, an International Trade, Maritime and Logistics company based in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Accountant
Job Level: Mid-level
- Coordinates Company’s accounting and budgeting statements.
- Documents all financial transactions and compliant financial records.
- Coordinate internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Prepares payments, verify documents and request disbursements.
- Responsible for daily inventory and reconcile monthly receivables/payables.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries.
- Develop feasibility studies and business plan.
- Recommend and develop solutions to business and financial problems.
- Maintains clients’ confidential financial information and financial security to strengthen internal controls.
- Reports on company’s current financial status and trend.
- Analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to ensure accuracy and conformance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. HND with relevant experience can also be considered.
- ICAN/ACCA certified would be an added advantage.
- 2-3years experience in financial accounting and management reporting.
- Critical and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Motivated, result-oriented and efficient individual.
- Ability to multitask, goal and deadline-oriented.
- Proficient in Office technology and Accounting packages.
Deadline: 11th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Experienced Accountant” as the subject of the mail.