Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounting Supervisor
Requisition Number: 40351
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Finance & Accounting
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, SAP, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Management, Technology
- Demonstrates advanced functionality of common office environment, functional applications such as SAP and Hyperion, and relevant business applications.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, or other related field and a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in accounting related roles.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting principles required.
- Demonstrates project management skills and awareness of financial performance metrics such as CVA/NOVA.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in aspects of general accounting, internal controls and risk mitigation, company policy, financial analysis and statutory reporting, forecasting, and financial applications of varying complexity, as well as advanced levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Directs a group or section of accountants and/or administrative staff and administers personnel related functions including monitoring of performance and development objectives, and regular performance review discussions. Advises management using diverse communication tools on key financial issues, financial performance, or financial processes.
- Responsible for interpreting and applying company policy, controls, and accounting principles to financial transactions.
- Under broad direction, responsible for coordinating and supervising staff employees in the activities supporting the general ledger, sub- systems, and related business systems and applications, along with the resultant financial statements.
- Responsible for preparation, review, and accuracy of finance and accounting activities within the department, including executing financial close activities, reviewing and updating business practices, performing internal control self-assessments, preparing forecasts and annual business plans, business analysis, and performing ongoing process improvements.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Note: Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.