Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Budget & Customer Support Analyst
Direct Report: 1
- This role co-ordinates the operational part of Networks capital expenditure and financial compliance
- It supports all Networks departments in interactions with Finance, Supply Chain Management, and Legal & Reguatory.
- The role is based in Lagos and reports to the Head, Network Operations.
Applicants must have:
- A University Degree in Engineering or related field – MBA or Engineering Management would be an added advantage OR B.Sc in Finance or Management
- Good understanding of Technical Finance
- Working telecommunications knowledge
- Minimum 7 years’ working experience with a minimu of 1 year managerial experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Time management skills
- Motivational skills
- Good project management knowledge
- Facilitate Network procurement processes leading to the issuance of Purchase Orders
- Enforce the provisions of the Financial Delegation of Authority (FDOA) and other financial derivatives as it retakes to Networks expenditure
- Ensure accurate Network Capex Accruaks are maintained with Finance
- Maintain accurate records for all Network purchase requisition and Managed Capacity committments at all times
Deadline:20th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.