At Velo Cura Services, we provide prompt emergency medical response (pre-hospital care) to our clients/patients via our advanced life support (ALS) ambulances.
Due to expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ALS Doctor
- Each ambulance location will be headed by the doctor who should have training and relevant experience to allow him or her handle a wide range of pre-hospital conditions which ‘the key’ is providing immediate treatment en route to hospital and/or at the scene.
- Copy of Certificate of Board Certification by MDCN
- Copy of Certificate for BLS, ACLS, ITLS, PHTLS, PALS and ATLS will be an added advantage.
- Copy of university certificate
- Copy of current practicing licence
- High degree of personal integrity and responsibility.
- Ability to work efficiently and interact in a constructive and professional manner with other employees, a partner, public safety personnel, medical staff, and other emergency medical service members.
- Demonstrates a level of skill and consistency in the provision of high quality patient care.
- The ability to perform effectively as team leader in patient care situations.
- The ability to lift and manoeuvre 150 pounds with assistance and without difficulty.
- The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Entrepreneurial mindset,
- Interpersonal skills,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th April, 2018