Haussmann is a leading Workplace Solutions Company in East Africa working with international corporates aiming to increase business growth through inspiring employee engagement and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst – West Africa
If you join Haussmann, you’ll work with a team of hungry people on a mission to become a leader in Africa. To be a successful candidate, you must have the following skills/experiences:
- Experience of business development in a demanding and fast-moving environment
- Experience in a developing country is a plus
- Experience dealing with sales matters
- Experience in the Design & Build sector is a plus
- As Business Analyst West Africa, you’ll play an important role in the company’s quest to become the leading Design & Build company in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- You will be preparing the opening of our offices in Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast.
You will be in charge of:
- Mapping the West African market: you will be autonomous on driving research in the 3 main countries: mapping of existing offices, their needs and core business areas.
- Business Intelligence: you will define the sales strategy and set up conditions of a successful growth (people, financial structure, new business opportunities…) in order for the West Africa MD to have first insights.
- Leads generation: you will participate to local events in order to prequalify leads and get Haussmann Group brand known on the West African area.
- Competitive benchmark: you will develop a first idea of the serviced offices market in West Africa and deliver key strategic moves in order to enter the market.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com with the subject of the email been: “Job Opening – Business Analyst West Africa”
Application Deadline 15th April, 2018.