Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a National Health Maintenance Organization providing health care across Nigeria, Due to internal expansion, our client is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development – Diaspora
Location: New Jersey or New York
- The role is for a Business Development professional with experience driving sales in the Nigerian diaspora market for a Nigerian HMO which provides health care across Nigeria and accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
- This can be based anywhere in the United States (preferably New Jersey or New York area) and the candidate will execute sales strategies throughout the catchment area and other large Nigerian population centers in the US. Success will come from focusing on new customers through direct sales of the company’s Diaspora product.
- Establish, develop and foster quality business relationships in all large Nigerian population centres in the US; to position the company as the HMO provider to resolve the health issues of their relatives in Nigeria.
- Continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Prepare and lead in-person and online client presentations.
- Establish brand recognition; communicate with internal Project Managers to assess overall level of customer satisfaction and progress of projects.
- Develop/write contracts and proposals.
- Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
- Utilize internal databases to establish reports and dashboards to analyse business development and sales activities and track progress.
- Communicate (through Weekly Sales Reports) all account activity to direct report and/or appropriate individuals in the company Executive management.
- Establish relationships with potential clients to distinguish the company from their current provider and deliver tailored solutions professionally and effectively.
- Prospect through innovative lead generation tools and leverage existing advanced and dedicated social media opportunities.
- Network, attend and get actively involved in associations specific to the healthcare market in order to enhance Allied Universal’s brand and create a continuous presence.
- Identify and recognize the unique buyer in the buying process map to leverage and nurture connections to productive relationships that will guarantee sales.
- Execute high level of integrity and trust with all customers.
- Serve as overall customer relationship manager and strategic business partner developing and expanding new business opportunities with customers.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related course.
- Experience: At least 10 years of outside sales experience that includes selling into HealthCare Systems or Hospital networks, preferably with a service product.
- Solid understanding of a health system and HMO buying process.
- Take a prominent role in proposal preparation and oversight within assigned vertical market across the designated region.
- A true hunter with the ability to leverage social media and professional networks (i.e. LinkedIn) to prospect and follow up with consistency. Attend professional networking and community events when appropriate.
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills.
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships.
- The job is a 1 year contract position, albeit renewable based on performance.
- Demonstrated ability to work alone or in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration with the operations team in identifying and resolving issues and concerns.
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using consultative sales techniques.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the job title subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th April, 2018.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.