McErnest is a young and diverse conglomerate based in London, England & Lagos, Nigeria.It started as a team of innovative thinkers and qualified specialists in diverse business sectors who came together to deliver a crowning-type of service delivery under one umbrella.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Media & Communications)
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends. Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities. Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field preferred
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships
- Must be available full time.
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five plus years in a sales or business development environment)
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Sales
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
- Computer Skills
- Force a plus Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.