Gulfline Projects Limited delivers integrated project and support services to wireless and wired telecommunication service providers, financial, manufacturing and oil & gas organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Consultant
- We are currently seeking an experienced Business Process consultant to design, develop and improve internal processes and methodologies which link business needs across finance, IT & Customer Service and those of other departments, to Firm lottery/betting operations.
- This person will work from the Lagos but might be required to travel periodically
- Bachelor’s degree/HND required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel on assignments for projects as requested
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Previous experience working including short or long term field experience
- Experience in facilitating meetings, working groups, or large groups of people with varying opinions
- Business Analysis and process mapping
- Strong analytical, facilitation, and process mapping skills.
- Familiar with standard application development methodologies and tools.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Visio.
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, think analytically and communicate effectively.
- Ability to adapt and stretch capabilities and skills to meet the business needs of a fast-growing firm.
- Strong experience analyzing business processes within a service-based organization.
Process mapping and business process engineering
Leading process design workshops
Designing and implementing business processes
Managing process change
Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.