CLG Securities Limited – Our client, a reputable Stock Broking firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Dealer
- Daily trading on NSE floor and on the remote terminal.
- Provide forecasting models to determine stock market.
- Manage HNI and Institutional clients’ mandate to ensure they are properly executed and error-free.
- Ensure that trades are executed in consonant with regulator’s rules.
- Collating transaction mandates and supervising deal sheets preparation.
- Achieve monthly sales target of brokerage commission.
- Coordinate the marketing of all products and services in stockbroking department to ensure that the company overall marketing targets are met.
- Marketing of clients
- Supervision of uploading of daily transactions from NSE and call over of transactions.
- Coordination of all activities and duties of Stockbroking department.
- Managing of Investment Portfolios to ensure profitable returns.
- Interacting with NSE and CSCS on matters relating to capital market issues.
- Interested candidates should possess minimum first Degree in any Social Science or related discipline preferable Economics, Accounting and Banking Finance.
- Minimum of 3 to 7 years’ experience in similar position in the capital market.
- Professional qualification will be an add advantage. ACS is compulsory
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2018.