Client Success Manager Job at Going Active Africa
Going Active Africa, is currently recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Success Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The overall responsibility of the Client Success Manager (CSM) is to ensure that the end- to-end success of designated client contracts is achieved in line with the Client Success go-to-market Services strategy.
- They are required to work in partnership with sales and service delivery management to execute the assigned account strategies, delivering the in-contract growth required through the Adopt, Expand and Renew sales cycle.
- The role is directly accountable for reaching the annual revenue and gross profit targets set for their portfolio of contracts. Their responsibility is to minimize client churn and successfully conduct the upsell and cross-sell activities to attain the in-contract growth target.
- The CSM will ensure that the client is adopting the relevant service product offerings, and will leverage systems and tools to demonstrate progress towards achieving the goals of the client’s business strategy.
- This will be executed by advocating services product offerings, educating clients and enabling them to achieve their business strategy; whilst evaluating the services deployed in the client’s environment resulting in the upsell and evolution towards outcome-based services.
- Execute tactical strategies
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Establish relationships
- Develop and maintain service excellence
- Generate client demand
- Close in-contract sales deals
- Assist the Sales Organisation
Education, Training and Experience Requirements
- General Qualification in Business Management/IT (Degree or Certifications)
- BA/BS Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Deep understanding of the services business and commercial services offering in the IT industry
- At least 10 years’ experience in services operations and 5 years’ experience within a services solutions / sales environment.
- Proven sales and client engagement experience with deep commercial as well as contractual negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to work with data and reports to identify new revenue opportunities and/or challenges.
- Demonstrated business development experience with requisite understanding of relevant markets and market penetration strategies.
- Experience in presales and upselling activities.
- Good understanding of competitor landscape, their service offerings, and industry best practicesPersonal
Required Skills and knowledge:
- Deep understanding of service business and commercial service offering within
- SaaS, Cloud solutions, Security and/or IT Networking.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT service environment, service operations and ITIL practices.
- Knowledge of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) coupled with good questioning skills.
- Sound client engagement skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account.
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise and the ability to facilitate business conversations.
- Strong technical problem solving capabilities, and ability to use or recommend technical tools for problem resolution.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, driving standards of performance and values.
- Strategic thinking ability coupled with strong execution skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
In this position you will be required to:
- Accountable for the regional services target achievement of in-contract revenue and gross profit in their nominated accounts.
- Execute tactical and measurable contract strategies through an optimised renewal process to minimize churn and maximise in-contract growth.
- Drive activities to demonstrate how to adopt new features/services. Drive increased utilisation of the company’s capabilities in line with the client’s business outcomes requirements.
- Work with your sales colleagues to ensure that account plans are continuously updated on the respective DD systems and effectivelyexecuted to deliver the in-contract growth required whilst developing the sales pipeline linked to the account plan.
- Leverage tools and analytics to proactively introduce services where the client’s business goals intersect with our solutions, to upsell and cross sell.
- Work closely with the assigned Client Manager, and Client Success Operations Specialists, and Service Delivery Managers to ensure consistent and effective client engagements, leveraging resources as required.
- Constantly remain abreast of Dimension Data’s new service offerings and wider service portfolio.
- Drive regular training programs to ensure expertise is displayed on our service offerings portfolio across the region to other Dimension Data representatives.
- Arrange continuous governance meetings with clients to review performance, client satisfaction and manage feedback.
- Remain constantly informed of new services and major service delivery issues affecting key clients (and intervening in the client engagement activities as required).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online