Simeons Pivot Resources – One of our clients in the IT Industry, requires a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Solution Architect
- Our client is a system integrator in Nigeria with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services.
- The ideal candidate is a strong hands-on IT generalist, willing to assume technical leadership as needed, and can thoroughly document 3 or more years of hands-on experience 100% dedicated to providing production-ready IT solutions using services from leading cloud service providers, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Oracle Cloud, IBM SoftLayer, based clouds.
- This candidate should also have experience in designing, developing, configuring and installing professional-quality orchestration scripts and supporting documentation that deploy stacks of resources in an automated repeatable fashion through the use of orchestration engines or other container technologies
- We are recruiting for the position of a versatile, hands-on Cloud Solutions Architect.
- This position shall be dedicated to assisting our client’s Cloud Solution as required.
Expected Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overall System Architecture, Design and Engineering in developing systems and solutions for systems, applications and web services in both Cloud and local Data Center environments
- Provide System Engineering and design support for Cloud and Data Center projects – including: installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading system, servers, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, and maintenance of operating systems software, database management systems, applications, and application development environments
- Responsible for providing architecture and design guidelines for business system and system security;
- Must demonstrate an understanding and experience with current Cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS/EC2 (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft (Azure), Oracle, Google Cloud Platform, IBM SoftLayer, and vCloud Director
- Experience in design, developing, configuring and installing enterprise orchestration scripts and supporting documentation that deploy resources in an automated repeatable fashion through the use of DevOps Technologies, Knowledge products and technologies like CliQr, Chef, Puppet, Bitnami, Cloudvelox or PowerShell
- Understanding of SQL and unstructured (Hadoop, Marklogic or Mongo) databases for use in legal review application is a plus
- Deployment and Management of Legal Support tools such as kCura’s Relativity is a plus
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, applications and services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Server and Applications security, firewalls and VPN’s
- Experience in migration of applications from Physical to Virtual and on premise to cloud environments
- Exposure to a wide variety of enterprise software, application technologies and cloud services
- Understanding of FISMA/FedRAMP security requirements
- Experience analyzing, and implementing access control mechanisms and security methodologies
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users
- Outstanding initiative with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Training and Certifications (required and desired):
- O365, AWS and Azure Certification preferred (must be able to obtain at least two within three months of hire).
- Cloud Certified Professional – Implementing Cloud Infrastructure Solutions – preferred
- Relativity Infrastructure Certification – is a plus.
- 3 years of successful work experience as Cloud Solutions Architect, Infrastructure Engineer, a Cloud SysOps Administrator, a DevOps Engineer, or similar job titles
- HND, University Degree or equivalent.
N120,000- N150,000 (Negotiable).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject as “Cloud Solution Architect”.