Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracts Assistant
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Support the contracting process in accordance with Company rules
- Assist the Contracts department to update action plans and to conduct specific improvement studies
- Maintain a log of all savings, and verify the validation of such savings including their declaration in SAP
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned to her from time to time
- Support the Contract Engineers to follow relevant markets, gathering & using information received, & developing & maintaining market information systems to provide up-to-date details of both market conditions and contractors/suppliers
- Monitor contractors’ performance, promoting & attending service quality meetings, recording results and participating in supplier relationship management & supplier performance management activities.
- Use C&P tools and systems (Ariba, NIPEX, REX+, CMS.) for optimum productivity
- Participate (when requested) in negotiations, either for dispute resolution and claim settlement, or for generating savings
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc degree, with at least 3 years post NYSC experience in secretarial or commercial activities.
- Knowledge of SAP and other Supply Chain tools and systems (e.g. Ariba, NIPEX, REX+, CMS.) will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, etc)
- Fluency in English Language, and basic knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics processes Good interpersonal skills, and a high level of integrity
Application Deadline 12th April, 2018.