Novotel Port Harcourt offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience for your visit to the Garden City. Its location is ideal for both leisure and business travelers conveniently situated only 20 minutes from the Airport and golf course. Our rooms are spaciously designed to suit every traveling style or requirement. Facilities include restaurant, bar, laundry service, pool, parking and fitness centre.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant HR Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Category: Human Resources Management
- We are currently looking for a talented and caring individual to join our team as the Assistant Human Resources Manager!
- Support to the Director of Human Resources and the HR/Payroll Manager for recruiting, training, wage/benefit administration and compliance.
- Assist in the creation and execution of employee relation activities.
- This position requires basic understanding of employment law, Worker’s Compensation and policy administration.
- Responsible for a number of administrative functions geared towards compliance with state, federal and organizational policies.
- Minimum two years Human Resources Generalist experience (Admin., Benefits, Recruitment, Training) and/or 4 year Degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management with Human Resources emphasis.
- Must possess excellent organization, communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Previous exposure to the Collective Bargaining Process preferred.
- Process incoming paperwork including new hire data, rate changes, transfers, associate file upkeep.
- Assist with general office responsibilities including, but not limited to: maintenance of associate personnel and confidential files, filing, answer phones, associate questions/requests, wage/employment verification and prepare supplies for new hire and orientation packets.
- Oversee all Recruitment activities including, but not limited to: posting positions, resume management, and administrative management of candidate profiles and communication.
- Administer Benefits (medical, dental, vision,) including but not limited to: notifying associates of eligibility, property point of contact for all benefit inquiries, reconciliation of monthly property premium report, maintenance of benefit files, maintaining supply of benefit information and new enrollment packets.
- Manage all leave of absence requests with employees.
- Assist with Employee Relations events, activities and celebrations.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th May, 2018.