Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer
Reporting To: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist
Job type: Full time
- Will be responsible for carrying out the unit strategic vigilance activities
- This role requires a First degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Good Knowledge of metering installation
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit/accounting capabilities
- Business Acumen
- Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Discipline & Integrity
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills
- Good Listening and questioning skills.
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Prepare Weekly visitation plans based on escalations and customer complaints
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- Weekly Performance reporting
- Analysis of MIS reports, provide monitoring oversight for field commercial for effective close out of all escalated issues/complaints.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the team lead and/or Head (Vigilance strategy & Monitoring)
- Provide daily feedback report to relevant stakeholders for all escalations and customer complaints where required
- Enforce actions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity
- Investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Ratification of penalized customer
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies
Application Deadline 5th April, 2018.