Richbrands Group is an uncommon marketing communications enterprise with the primary purpose of helping brands grow. We achieve this by deploying the most effective communication to the consumer or target audience using our unique, creative and unboxed ideas, strategies and tactics. We are big on the application of technological tools to boost the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of our results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer Internship
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Additionally, must be a passionate learners since you will be writing about a variety of topics and types of businesses. Their ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is an essential aspect of any project
Job Title: Human Resource ManagerLocation: Lagos Job Description
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants
- Notifying existing staff of internal opportunities
- Maintaining personnel records.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a HR personnel and Female.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: LagosJob Description
- Oversee the online marketing strategy of the organisation;
- Plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website; search engine optimization of the organization’s website(s).
- 2 years working experience a digital marketer; marketing experience; Search Engine Optimization experience; Social Media Mgt experience.
Deadline: 21st April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.