The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Flotel Coordinator
- Ensure that the QHSE/H3SE policies are implemented during each phase of the project and all activities in cooperation with the HSE and QAQC leaders. Take steps to achieve HSE objectives of the Project. Promote as well local content;
- Involve him/herself in all safety aspects of the MHN FPSO WORK and report/resolve any anomaly noticed on working sites. Systematically propose remedial action. Do intervene,
- Support and enforce the QHSE Project objectives and directives on-board the flotel, including the safety culture program (IMPACTS),
- Support and implement the Project QHSE management system (plans, procedure and specifications),
- Monitor the implementation of quality and safety procedures and working practices by Contractor, to perform regular safety tours, specific inspections, …Etc. Promote 5S principles on workplace including offices,
- Comply with the HSE Training required for his/her position,
- Anticipate contractual and technical flotel mobilisation.
- Attend the flotel mobilization at Fujian Mawei Shipyard in China and assist CONTRACTOR in being ready on time
- Prepare relevant Logistics files for Flotel operation at site
- Liaise closely with affiliate’s Logistics Department regarding passengers and material transfer matters to/from Flotel
- When at site, be part of the FPSO Project daily management meeting as person responsible of all the logistics offshore and coordination with onshore.
- Be part of Flotel Contract Management.
- Daily coordinate with offshore parties (flotel captain, all packages and operators, flotel contractor, catering contractor, etc.)
- Ensure safe, clean, secure, ethical, fair accommodation of all personnel accommodated onboard the flotel.
- Ensure communications on-board the flotel of required information
- Define and follow flotel KPI
- Make sure the crew and catering personnel are competent and suitably trained
- Make sure that the flotel is mobilized on time, following among other the re-certification process, installation of surfer landings, performance of DP trials, …
- Ensure Flotel is ready for arrival on site and operation (IT, catering, room usage, deck space, etc.…).
- Ensure documentation is ready prior to flotel arrival (in particular HSE documents, logistics plans, etc.…).
- Collect feedback from other Projects including Kaombo.
- Ensure necessary inductions are prepared.
- Ensure compliance with CLIENT rules for all the activities carried out under CPY Flotel perimeter.
- Put in place drills in coordination with FPSO to ensure readiness and reliability in case of evacuation.
- Ensure evacuation means are always available and in line with of evacuation philosophy previously reviewed.
- Manage all personnel logistics (FPSO & flotel) except for operators: transportation between onshore and offshore, POB, etc. Liaise with operators for their logistics.
- Be part of the daily FPSO coordination meeting and ensure contractors needs for material are well identified.
- Be the focal point with onshore to ensure material status is in line with offshore needs.
- Manage the flotel deck layout in order to store Hook Up and Commissioning material.
- Manage works on flotel deck
- Follow up flotel activities and ensure any forecasted disconnections are in line with the hook up activities and constraints.
- Ensure indicators are in place to forecast weather disconnections and alert FPSO team.
- Ensure best connectivity of Flotel in close coordination with the Master. Seek coordination with FOPS MOM for any specific Marine issues.
- Carry-out regular vessel inspection during offshore campaign, and follow-up vessel certificates validity and renewal as required.
- Manage Catering Contractor activities to have best possible conditions for Flotel users. Evaluate and review performance.
- Manage Flotel POB to control and optimize available POB
- Graduate engineer familiar with offshore activities, with a good level of technical understanding in all disciplines involved and some knowledge in contractual issues.
- Good understanding of the contractual relationships between project, FPSO Contractor, and the interfacing parties.
- Strong expertise in planning and quality surveyor activities.
- Good knowledge of Logistics and Offshore Marine Operations is a key.
- At least 5 years’ experience with large onshore and offshore oil & gas industry.
- Fluent English and French.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: UFR Offshore Site Representative (Expat)
- The Company rep is designated Responsible for Safety and Environment on Site delegate (RSES-D) and is directly accountable for the safe execution of the offshore works.
- The Service holder is UFR Contractor’s focal point for day to day activity onboard the installation vessel.
- In a narrow coordination with the UFR Installation team based in Lagos, the Service holder shall:
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on Client site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel
- Deck operations
- Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures
- Subsea ROV works
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management of Change agreed process
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready for Installation certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface onboard the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued.
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator
- Ensure recording of daily report activities on board and approves the daily report issued by Contractor. This reporting shall include activities on board the vessel but also any other activities interfacing with his own activities.
- The Service holder will lead the Company supervision team onboard the vessel.
- The SERVICE holder is responsible, onboard the installation vessel, to ensure that COMPANY HSE standards are applied throughout the operations and participates to hazard assessments for any activity involving the vessel.
- The company rep shall lead the offshore team and shall demonstrate exemplary HSE behaviour to ensure all works on the vessel shall be conducted in a safe manner according to the CLIENT Golden Rules, Contractor HSE rules and international and local regulations.
- He is the COMPANY’s focal point in case of an emergency onboard the vessel and ensures proper implementation of the emergency response procedures. In particular the UFR Offshore Company Representative shall:
- Regularly call meetings to remind and motivate the Company and Contractor offshore team of the HSE principles
- Ensure all meetings start with a Safety Moment
- Ensure all offshore works are risk assed
- Ensure that toolbox talks are conducted at the start of each shift and Client Golden Rules are enforced for each operation
- Stop all unsafe acts onboard the vessel and enforce the authority of all his team members to stop unsafe acts
- Report improvement, anomalies and incidents according to the HSE management system on board the vessel and to the UFR HSE Manager according to the project procedures
- Not engage in any unsafe acts
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online