COURE Software and Systems is a business process automation firm that provides turnkey platforms and solutions for businesses focusing on the proper implementation of technology to improve Client’s business process and operations by automating repeatable functions and activities.
We are currently seeking to bring onboard our team, candidates who are Innovative with great Initiative and Integrity to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Business Developer
- Identify new business leads
- Research organizations and individuals using the internet (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential markets
- Research the needs of other companies and learn who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Pitch products and/or services
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Negotiate and renegotiate by phone, email, and in person
- Develop sales goals and ensure they are met
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Follow up on new and existing partner either by visiting, calling over the phone or sending emails.
- Bring to their knowledge new products and promotions as they arise.
- Write reports and provide feedback to upper management
- Ensure to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical as regarding business to management and staff members in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with the technical team to ensure that requirements are met
Required Skills to excel in this position are:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant course.
- 3-4 years proven working experience as a business development officer, sales executive or in any relevant role
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding knowledge on Micro soft power point, Excel, Word, Corel draw etc.
- Innovative with strategic ideas
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Outstanding skill in prioritizing and assigning degrees of urgency to obligations
- Pay great attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Write clean, scalable and documented code using .NET/.NET Core with C# programming language
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug existing application.
Skills Required to Succeed in this position are:
- Minimum of BSc./HND in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 year experience in same role or similar field.
- Proven experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#.
- Proven experience in using Asp.net, MVC, C#, .Net/.Net Core, Web API, Json, Rest and SQL Server.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytic and good problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail and state years of cognate experience on the body of the mail.