Rapid Vigil Security Company – Our management team has a well-deserved reputation of excellence in providing smart, sensible, and cost-effective security and business solutions for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
- Duties and responsibilities will include manning and guarding assigned beat.
- Patrolling and monitoring the premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
- Follow the Company procedure or contact the Fire Department/Police in cases of an emergency such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Operate detecting devices such as hand held metal detectors to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Young, Vibrant & medically fit Nigerian.
- 5ft 10” and above in height.
- Intelligent, Analytical.
- Ability to read and write effectively.
- Educated with a minimum of O’LEVEL, OND, HND or BSc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Industrial Security Services.
Job Title: Security Supervisor
- Carrying out effective day/night physical patrols of all the beats and personnel at all the beats in your location of primary assignment.
- Effective supervision of the security personnel under your control to enable full compliance with post orders.
- Ensuring that guards turnout (kitting, vigilance, alertness, discipline and regimentation, etc) is unequalled.
- Ensuring that the security personnel under your control are properly turned out
- Investigating incidents and preparation of concise, factual and written reports of same.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences and recorded in the Beat Log Book.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Candidate must have B.Sc or HND in relevant discipline
- Ex-service personnel an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th May, 2018.