Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited, have been practicing Logistics business since year 2004 and was incorporated and registered in Nigeria on the 29th December, 2009 with Corporate Affair Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Support Analyst
- Minimum of HND or degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, Business Information Systems or any other relevant discipline.
- Relevant industry certifications desirable
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an IT support role
- Experience in delivering customer-focused ICT support, in a demanding environment within specified timescales
- IT Helpdesk experience required.
- Troubleshooting and supporting Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office products, desktop and laptop hardware
- You will have advanced technical awareness, incident management, problem management expertise which includes configuration troubleshooting and performance tuning of applications, carrying out incident investigations and route cause analysis through to resolution.
- Sound understanding of operating system security principles
- The ability to research, gather and analyse data, identify trends, compile information and prepare reports and recommendations.
- Working with a range of external suppliers
- Proven technical knowledge in problem resolution and incident escalation.
- Candidate must be a client focused and results oriented individual with plenty of drive, energy, enthusiasm and enjoys working under pressure
- Strong analytical and investigative skills along with the ability to resolve issues in a high pressure time critical environment and possess excellent attention to detail and high quality standards
- A clear, confident and professional communication skills with the ability to communicate and interact with Clients, Service users, Senior Stakeholders and colleagues aswell as knowledge sharing to enhance the overall quality of the team.
- Act as primary contact for desktop support and helpdesk requests, escalating requests to colleagues and management as necessary
- Undertake assigned system and network administration activities as required
- Undertake as required Active Directory administration
- Engage in discussions towards solution design services for the business for all areas of the desktop, server and communications systems
- Assist with providing internal telephone support, including mobile communications
- Take part in maintenance for Infrastructure and communications systems as required
- Participate in disaster recovery activities as required
- Adhere to published standards and policies as required, both locally and globally
- Take part in technical tasks required to ensure technical infrastructure meets required information security standards
- Proactively provide suggestions for potential improvements to the hardware and software infrastructure
- Perform hardware/software installations and upgrade existing hardware/software as required and in accordance with internal standards
- Testing of software applications
- Identify potential problems/issues and communicate these to management
- Maintain a client and service focused attitude at all times and enhance the image of the department and the departments role within the business
- Participate in internal projects as required to implement new/improved system infrastructure facilities
- To carry out the diagnosis and resolution of problems experienced by Users, including external Clients as appropriate
- Provide timely resolution for all issues raised and tasks allocated, keeping management and users proactively updated on the progress of these items
- Create and maintain growing and comprehensive knowledge base.
- Ensure change control procedures are followed for all aspects of the infrastructure
- Gather, assess and communicate critical information on a timely basis by interacting with a broad set of teams and work with client/supplier technology teams to overcome end to end service issues.
- Production of a detailed briefing note to support all upgrades, communicate to operators at the time of the upgrade and publish on the company intranet.
- Gather the customer’s information, determine the customer’s issue by analysing the symptoms, to identify underlying problem.
- Delivery of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook training up to advanced level.
- Participate in project work as required
- Any other duties and responsibilities as required
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- To provide value added support during the day to day activities of our senior management, freeing up much valuable time to allow them to focus on the projects
- Primary telephone and email coverage for the management
- Screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Maintain calendars arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics.
- Preparing documentation for meetings and conference calls, drafting letters and memos
- Complex diary management and organization of: internal and external meetings including client meetings, senior management functions and video/conference calls
- Arrange internal and external meetings.
- Compose and type agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities.
- Regularly assist visiting international executives with scheduling, administration and on-the-ground logistics
- Managing inbox of Head and MDs: Screening emails, responding where appropriate
- Arranging regular global and complex travel itineraries – flights, hotels, cars etc.
- Completion of expense claims and invoice payments.
- Typing, filing, copying confidential documents
- Conduct online and off-line research as requested.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Maintain confidential information of the higher management.
- Performs administrative duties for executive management.
- Preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts/Projects.
- Frequent personal administration and ad-hoc secretarial requests as assigned
- Higher Certificate/Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or other relevant field
- Ideally, an experienced Personal Assistant from a financial institution preffered
- 1-3 years of PA experience for a senior manager as a minimum
- Excellent technical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must possess competent customer service skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Adaptability,team working style
- Communication; Building Relationships
- Decision Making & Judgment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Technical Ability
- The ideal candidate must be flexible and have excellent organizational and planning skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th May, 2018.