Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Req ID: 1336
- Support all existing HR applications. Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Carry out analysis and design of identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design and develop queries, stored procedures and function for analysing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Manage the census process. Prepare initial data, liaise with HR Advisers and entity heads to provide updates.
- Upload final data to web census and provide census reports to HR Management.
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management
- A university degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong background of Crystal Report development and integration into ASP.NET.
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position and environment
- Very good practical knowledge of Visual Studio.NET and the .NET Framework.
- Strong background in Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL.
- Administrator, Human Resource Manager, BSc, Business Management, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online