A reputable Financial Newspaper company based in Lagos State, is recruiting a suitable qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editor
- We are looking for journalists who are self-starters, good at developing sources; and who have the ability to produce PAGE ONE stories on deadline, while equally writing in-depth analytical and interpretative pieces.
- They would be journalists who are not intimidated by numbers and can hold decent conversations with sources within the financial and business community, both local and foreign.
- They would ordinarily be journalists who are able to share knowledge as much as they elicit information from sources.
- A degree is required and finance/business reporting experience is highly desired.
- Applicants should have clearly defined ambitions and motivation to create the highest-quality financial newspaper and website in the market.
They are expected to have the following:
- 1-5 years of journalism experience
- Experience covering an enterprise beat
- Understand how to craft writing for a particular audience
- Team player
- Creative, thinks about alternative story-telling ideas in print and digitally
- Degree in business, economics, journalism, English or related major
- Self-motivated and excellent time management skills
- Position comes with full benefits.
- Pay competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and 3 samples of their work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th April, 2018.