Enterprise Risk Management-Senior Associate Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Risk Management-Senior Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00175
Job type: Permanent
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of first Degree in any discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise Risk Management and Internal controls.
- Risk Management certification is a plus (CRMP, FRM, ERP etc).
- Strong current knowledge of the Nigerian economy.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Strong IT Skills and technical depth.
- Project management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous client engagements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation)
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership potential by coordinating project teams and testing their work for quality in line with PwC standards.
- Drive and managing multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity.
- Serve as team lead on ERM projects such as framework review/development; risk assessment workshops coordination; development ERM training materials and facilitation of trainings.
- Work with various PwC teams to conduct business diagnostics, providing recommendations for improvement of clients’ risk management policies/processes and implementing such initiatives.
- Conduct research and support with development of risk management thought leadership, capability documents and proposals.
- Contribute to the review, and analysis of emerging risks, and their potential impact/ implications for clients in various respective sectors.
- Occasionally support clients’ risk management function through transfer of knowledge or augment staff strength for specific risk management projects.
- Provide coaching to less experienced team members to develop technical competence and next level skills.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve delivery quality and efficiency.
- Report project progress and obstacles to engagement manager/leader.
- Support in identifying new opportunities for service delivery.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by engagement leaders
Deadline: 16th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online