Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- The Account Manager is responsible for managing the company’s relationships with its Agents. He/She is in charge of building long-term relationships with the customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company.
- The goal is to keep the Agents for as long as possible by helping to grow the Agent’s business. He/She will also be in charge of creating new business and expand the assigned territories.
- Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in account management
- Account Management Experience, Client-Focused Solutions Experience, Project Management Skills.
- Ability to Communicate Agents Needs with Staff, Talent for Influencing Agent Management.
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously, Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills
- Generate sales from Agents
- Ensure productivity of Sales Assets deployed to assigned Agents
- Track sales KPIs
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned Agents
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with Agents
- Makes sure Agents receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates Agents needs and demands to the company
- Forecasts and tracks Agent account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out Agents goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing Agents
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective Agents
- Service multiple Agents concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of Agents transactions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online