ARM Life is the subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Holdings (ARM).
Its parent company, ARM Hold Co is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
However, over the years, the Firm has taken advantage of opportunities in various sectors of the Nigerian economy and has proven its ability to identify and develop new strategic businesses and integrate these to strengthen its asset management business model. This ability has resulted in the evolution of the Firm into a diversified financial services institution with businesses divided into two distinct parts within which various products and bespoke asset management services are offered to our diverse clients, focusing on Traditional Asset Management and Specialised Funds.
ARM Life has a strong track record in the group life insurance sector with favourable references across the industry. It is licensed and regulated by the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM) to underwrite Life and Annuity.
Job Title: Financial Advisor (Sales Executive)
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives.
- Research and investigate available investment opportunities to determine whether they fit into financial plans.
- Exceptional customer service skills to quickly assess a client’s needs and meet their goals.
- Answer clients’ questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Build and maintain client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum of OND.
- Minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience in sales and marketing.
- Only applicants that resides within Ilupeju and environ, Oshodi, Ojota to yaba/Ojuelegba will be considered.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018