Corporate Pen Pushers, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Advert Canvasser
Freelance Advert Canvassers wanted to sell advertising space for a group of community newspapers covering various neighbourhoods across Lagos:
- Each publication covers issues of concern and interest to residents and businesses of its coverage area and reflects the local community, tells its stories, and keeps its public informed by providing a timely account of current affairs of the neighbourhood.
- Content includes coverage of local politics, social events, and human interest stories as well as personality profiles, lifestyle features, and business profiles.
Advert sales cover both display and classified.
- Ideal candidates for the positions are those who possess the ability to interest area businesses in advertising in the local newspaper. Such persons will utilize their experience in cold calling and prospecting to generate new business opportunities for the newspaper’s advertising department.
- Duties include relationship-building within assigned communities; working with businesses in those areas to develop their marketing strategies; helping them increase their customers, sales, and market share; and assisting them to perpetuate their brand.
- Applicants must live in, work in, or have a passing familiarity with the area of coverage selected
Areas of Coverage(choose one)
- Victoria Island/Ikoyi
- Lekki Phase 1
- Ikeja GRA
- Ikeja Onigbongbo(Opebi/Allen/Toyin/Maryland)
- Magodo GRA
- Ilupeju/Palmgrove Estate
- Anthony Village/Mende Village
- Ogudu GRA
- Omole Phase 1
Generous remuneration package on offer, including a flat fee and expenses allowance for each approved assignment and accepted write-up.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online