Golden Services (Nig.) Ltd. is an indigenous company incorporated in Nigeria since 21st February, 1989. The company has specialization in Building and Civil Engineering, Marine and Cargo Inspection Services, Environmental Management, Consultancy Services, Borehole Drilling, Construction, Logistics and General Supply.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- The purpose of this role is to provide leadership to the organization which develops and maintains infrastructure and construction.
- He will develop a tactical plan to advance the organization policies, and oversee the company’s operations to ensure service delivery, efficiency, quality and cost effective management of resources; and ensure adherence to accepted corporate governance principles and best business practices.
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Quantity Survey/Engineering in C & S or M & C or its equivalent
- Extensive experience in the Civil Engineering Sector.
- Extensive experience at Senior Management level accompanied by a solid track record of leading a similar organization
- Proven experience in managing complex stakeholder relationships
- A Post-graduate degree qualification in Business Management with Leadership communication at a strategic level would be highly advantageous
- Should be highly skilled in preparing project slides and making presentations
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills well suited to building business relationships with existing and potential clients at a senior executive level.
- Tactful in liaising with project stakeholders and government agencies.
- Innovative and intuitive in his approach to researching key target market and new opportunities, combined with advanced evaluation, reporting and decision making skills with a results driven focus.
- Must have a track record in delivering projects within agreed timelines and projections
- Build, hire, coach, develop and align a high performing team committed to developing the skills and talents of people.
- Must be able to pitch for projects
- Proficient in the use of Ms word, Excel,PowerPoint Presentation,MS project and AUTOCAD
- Should display a high level of creativity, drive and integrity
- Possess excellent leadership skills-highly organized and detailed
- Setting financial goals, creating and managing budgets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org