We are an online travel agency specialising in hotel bookings within Nigeria. We allow clients to book hotel rooms online, provide comprehensive help and support to our clients and make the hotel booking process smooth and easy.
We also provide hotel recommendations and reviews, making sure that our clients stay in good, clean and safe hotels all over the country.
Job Title: Finance Intern – Reconciliation Officer
About this role
Nigeria’s largest hotel booking platform is in search of smart, young people currently PreNYSC, NYSC and SIWES who live close to Yaba. The aim of this internship is to afford fresh graduates the opportunity to participate in a work environment, learn business lessons, find early mentors that could guide them, and understand the career opportunities that exist in the real world once they have concluded their undergraduate studies. This internship has a structured program that was particularly built to help the most qualified candidate grow. Candidates will learn how to use the Xero Accounting Software among others.
- Prepare and process transactions.
- Prepare invoices.
- Perform financial reconciliation using the Xero Software
- Assist with month end closing.
- Any other duties incidental to the role
- Candidates must have knowledge of accounts payable
- Candidates must have knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Candidate must be proficient in data entry and management
- Should possess a personal computer
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline is suitable.
How to Apply