Me Cure Healthcare Limited, was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria with 7 healthcare diagnostic centers including an eye center which is a state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat and perform vision related surgeries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Relations Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Maintaining a proper relationship with patients.
- Registration of patients in the EMR.
- Conducting patients around the facility.
- Maintaining order in the facility by promptly attending to guests.
- Receiving and responding to e-mails and phone calls.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager on delicate issues.
- Calling of patients in event of glasses being ready, change and rescheduling of appointments.
- Typing of letter for patients medical reports.
Performance Management Maintaining quality.:
- Liaising with all units heads in the center to ensure free work flow.
- Perform other functions or duties as assigned Working as cashier or store keeper in event of leave, Sick off, or day off.
- Treats clients (guests, patients, physicians and other employees) with courtesy, respect and caring behaviors.
- Responds quickly and appropriately to client requests.
- Anticipates client needs and initiates action to meet those needs.
- Introduces self to client, present purpose of interaction and/or asks, “How may I help you?”
- Consistently adapts personal and business style to meet the needs of a wide array of age groups.
- Present a positive image of MeCure Eye Centre through professional appearance and behavior.
- Identifies own areas of development and seeks opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Carries out responsibilities in a timely fashion requesting assistance as needed.
- Knows, understands and abides by the policies and procedures of the MeCure Eye Centre.
- Works cooperatively within own unit/department and with other units and departments.
- Willingly accepts additional responsibility, tries to make others’ jobs easier.
- Recognizes and supports the skills and qualities of others.
- Willingly exchanges appropriate and professional information with co-workers.
- Listens to client needs and responds in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Provides timely feedback to the appropriate client in a clear and concise manner.
- Uses professional judgment in providing information based on the situation and is sensitive to individual and organizational concerns.
- Consistently ensures that information known about the client is kept private and confidential.
- Treats clients’ property, and MeCure Eye Centres’ property with care and respect.
- Demonstrates conservation and responsible use of resources.
- Contributes to the safety and security of MeCure Eye Centre environment through personal actions.
Continuous Performance Improvement:
- Effectively and efficiently fulfils responsibilities to achieve the greatest benefit at an acceptable cost.
- Continually strives to suggest and implement ways to improve personal, departmental and institutional performance.
- Seeks opportunities to assist co-workers without compromising individual responsibilities.
- Shares pertinent (“need to know”) information with co-workers; shares job knowledge.
- Liaise with consultants to clarify or modify prescriptions.
- Makes appropriate eye contact with clients, articulates back to the client their needs and ensures follow-through on requests.
- Exhibits communication skills necessary to interpret age-specific responses to assessment, treatment and interactions with others.
- Discuss client information privately with appropriate persons.
- Uses and maintains MeCure Eye Centres’ equipment, furnishings and facilities as intended.
- Immediately reports safety and security problems to the appropriate persons.
- Identifies and recommends ways to improve efficiency and/or outcomes in work standards.
- Conforms to departmental dress standards and adheres to the MeCure Eye centre policies.
- Demonstrates commitment to developing and maintaining age-specific competencies in the delivery of client service.
- Provides excellent client service while adhering to departmental policies.
- Follows all Infection Control and Safety procedures regarding hand washing and isolation/precautions.
- Responds to requests from co-workers or other departments in a mutually agreed upon time frame.
- Must have a B.Sc/HND in any discipline.
- Must possess good communication and written skills.
N55,000 Gross salary.
Deadline: 28th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only applicants that live around that axis will be considered.