Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services;
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs;
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals;
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Assist other departments within the business to prepare manuals and technical publications;
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Review and analyse sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness;
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets;
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail;
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Direct product research and development.
- Masters degree in Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, or any other related filed. The equivalent of this in working experience is also acceptable for the position but minimum requirement is a Bachelors Degree with 2nd class upper;
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager;
- Proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales personnel towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation, while displaying exceptional leadership skills and confidence;
Deadline: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org