Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Start2Grow Graduate Program – Sales and Product Management
Job ID 3029197
Locations: Bucharest, Romania; Budapest, Hungary; Casablanca, Morocco; Istanbul, Turkey; Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria; Moscow, Russian Federation; Prague, Czech Republic; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Sandton, South Africa; Sofia, Bulgaria; Warsaw, Poland
As a Start2Grow Graduate, you will be exposed to roles across Sales and Product Management, having the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets. You will be an active member of the CEMA Go-to-Market Team, helping your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP portfolio (Printing and Personal Systems products, services and solutions).
Within the program you will also improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan, including sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
Do you want to make an impact? Then apply!
Among your superpowers, do you have:
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Fluency in English + fluency in the native language/s of the country you are applying to
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong inter-personal abilities
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure