Tink Labs is a series-C funded travel technology company based in Hong Kong, with offices in London, Singapore, Paris, Milan, Dubai and Berlin. We are the global leader in hospitality technology with services available in 70+ cities around the world, covering 600,000+ hotel rooms and has helped millions of global travelers stay connected.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospitality Account Manager
- The Account Manager will work with the Tink Labs Account Management team to help hotel partners unlock the full value of handy, enhancing the handy guest experience to its fullest potential.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively advise senior management
- Fluency in English, with a second language preferred
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills to build client relationships
- An engaging, enthusiastic and flexible team player
- Problem-solver who is keen to follow through with the problem until completely solved
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years working in either consulting or hospitality, account management/customer experience roles preferred.
- Occasional travel – with extent likely to vary depending by region and need.
- Account Managers are responsible for arranging training for hotel partners and will monitor the progress of product installations to ensure that they are successful
- Good project management skills are required in order to minimize disruption for hotels.
- Account managers are responsible for managing the ongoing support to hotels to confirm that they continue to make effective use of products
- They monitor support requests to identify any recurring issues and may recommend changes to products. They hold regular review meetings with hotels to discuss any issues or problems and provide reports to the other members of the account team.
- By monitoring product performance and associated support needs, account managers identify opportunities to upgrade or modify products so that they meet guests’ needs more effectively
- They provide feedback on product performance to the development team and advise hotels on new products or upgrades that may be suitable for their business.
Implementation of Role:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all hotel account management matters
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
- Liaise between the hotels and internal teams
- Communicates hotels needs and demands to the relative internal department and follow through
- Manage hotel inquiries by phone, e-mail and/or face-to-face meetings
- Prepare reports on account status
- Training new and existing hotel partners on how to best utilize handy such that they are able to gain the full benefits of handy
- Develop a trusted relationship with key accounts, hotel stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Responsible for keeping current hotels satisfied and delivering exceptional service on a day-to-day basis
- Provide ongoing support to hotels to confirm that they continue to make effective use of products
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- Monitor and analyze online rate of devices and intervene where necessary