Ohafia Microfinance Bank Plc previously called Ohafia Community Bank Ltd was incorporated on 27th day of June, 1991 with RC 166064.
It started operation on 24th July 1992 in a rented apartment at No 122 Arochukwu Road Amaekpu, Ohafia. The asset base of the bank at the time of commencement of operations was N250,000 (Two hundred and fifty thousand naira) only.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
- Networking skills (Local, wireless, WAN, Networking Security, etc)
- Data Base Management Skills.
- Server Installation and Management Skills.
He or she must possess the following:
- B.Sc. plus professional qualification.
- With at least 3 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with soft copies of their Credentials to:
Application Deadline 10th May, 2018.