PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is a holding company involved with manufacturing products for the Agriculture and Homecare industries. The organisation has different subsidiaries focused on Crop-Protection, Export, Healthcare and Personal & Home-Care.
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit & Compliance
Reference Number: 130-PEO00869
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop internal audit strategies, policies and procedures to enhance transparency in Company operations
- Coordinate the conduct of regular audit of operational activities to ensure compliance with the organisation’s business control criteria
- Prepare annual internal audit plans and programmes indicating scope, approach, and resources requirements for each financial year for management approval
- Implement the annual audit plan, as approved, including any special tasks or projects requested by management and board
- Develop and update the internal audit operating procedures manual
- Present the results of the audit investigation and incorporate Management’s comments and the implementation timetable of the audit recommendations into the final report.
- Develop training plan and manage training and development of professional capacity of team members
- Develop audit work plan based upon corporate and operational goals
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in internal control/ audit function of a similar organisation, 5 out of which must have been at a managerial position
- Minimum of first degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or a related numerate discipline is required
- MBA or Master’s degree in related discipline is required
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or its equivalent is required
Application Deadline 11th April, 2018.