StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Controller
Location: FCT, Abuja
The role demands that the candidate:
- Conduct ongoing reviews of all operating procedures, company controls and compliance measures to determine any potential hazards or breaches of conduct.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Internal Control framework so as to streamline Internal Control in alignment with business processes of the company
- Coordinate and liaise with External Auditors
- Liaise with departments and division heads on the adequacy of proposed actions in management of risk areas highlighted in internal audit reports and in ensuring completion of quality departmental risk registers
- Work with Board, Audit Committees, Risk & Compliance teams in ensuring the identification and prioritization of risks and reporting of the same
- Additional duties may include outlining the organization’s code of ethics, training staff on best practices, serving as a liaison to external audit agencies and staying current on relevant regulatory changes in state or federal law.
- Create a yearly internal review plan with senior management; supervise financial audits, assessing the adequacy of asset safeguards, and monitoring proprietary systems or applications to prevent unauthorized access.
- Report all findings to management with recommendations for improvement, and upon their approval, implement strategies to induce such change.
- Candidates should possess HND/B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Arts +Master’s qualification
- Professional Certification – ACA or ACCA or CIA is required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Internal Control in a Telco, Consulting or an audit firm
- Experience working in a Large organization
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- At least 3 years’ financial experience in Business Risk Management or Auditing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘IC-B4’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.