Altara is an Ibadan based appliance and electronics retailer. At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Software Developer
- We are looking to hire an intermediate Full-Stack Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- This is a role where you will report directly to the Software Engineering Lead. Responsibilities will include design and translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Manage the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc) in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Full-Stack developer (experience on Web POS application and Admin DASHBOARD project is a plus).
- Proficient knowledge of one or more of the following back-end programming language: PHP, Java, Node js. And one or more of the following databases MySQL (relational), PostgreSQL (relational) or MongoDB (non-relational, document).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills and ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with System Administration and Troubleshooting.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and web services such as Git / Bit Bucket , AWS, Heroku, Azure.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
Deadline: 15th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the role being applied for as the Subject of the email.