Oak Homes is one of the leading Real Estate Development Companies in Nigeria. We pride ourselves in our team of young, innovative and creative individuals, who possess combined experiences spanning over two (2) decades. We are lovers of creative ART. This reflects in our work and can be observed in our masterpieces of Real Estate Portfolio.
We are looking to recruit a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Executive
Job Level: Managerial
- Manage, monitor and mentor a team of sales representatives towards achieving set goals/targets
- Research on real estate trends, carry out competitor analysis and remain aware of current real estate news. Constantly re brand the company’s products based on information gathered
- Build a network of potential customers by attending events, trainings, visiting locations where potential customers may reside etc
- Maintain a professional, and courteous relationship with existing and potential clients
- Give feedback to customers and handle customer challenges by referring such issues to the appropriate channels and following up to ensure optimum satisfaction
- Meet sales targets as agreed by organization.
- Give daily verbal reports, weekly and monthly documented reports on the unit and for all unit members
- Use marketing online tools to manage team and client communication
- Improve your marketing skills by attending skill improvement trainings, conducting researches and acquiring required certifications.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the marketing and sales industry(Experience in the real estate industry is an added advantage).
- Must possess requisite knowledge and skills required of a sales and marketing Manager.
- Good command of English Language both oral and written
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Coaching, mentoring and people Management skills
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Understands how to manage ambiguity and risks
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Sales Planning skills
- Enthusiasm and high level of motivation
- Good ethics and high level of integrity.
- Impressive knowledge of online and digital marketing.
- Ability to work under pressure
N250,000-N350,000 depending on performance.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Kindly title the email with position applied for.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.