Trusoft Limited is an indigenous software company, specialising in the design and development of software solutions. Trusoft has built its brand around creating software solutions adapted to the local market, but competing in quality in the international markets. Our products and solutions ranges through the educational, medical, and financial sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Candidate must have a minimum of an OND in Accounting with basic understanding of accounting concepts, audit, compliance and control
- Proficient in the use of excel sheet and Microsoft.
- Knowledge of an accounting software will be an added advantage
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Issuance of invoices and follow up on payments
- Ensure compliance with federal and state tax laws
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and bank account officers
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting client’s relationships.
- Monitor daily transactions of our outstation operations
- Physical visits to outstation centers to ensure compliance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st May, 2018.