Job for Economist/Analyst – Manager (Internal Firm Services) at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economist/Analyst – Manager (Internal Firm Services)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00154
Job type: Permanent
- BSc. Economics/Finance/Statistics/Accounting
- MSc. Economics/Finance or MBA
- Professional qualifications: ICAN/ACCA, CFA.
- Additional Information
- The seniority of the role will likely mean between 8 and 10 years’ experience which could be in a combination of roles across: advisory consulting, strategy, equity research and industry/market research
- Strong background in economic research and analysis, econometrics, financial analysis, and strategy, report writing. Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Eviews
- Vast knowledge of industry groups: Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Agriculture, Energy amongst others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with relevant experience in presenting ideas and data to senior leadership to guide decision-making
- Excellent planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills. Self-managing/motivating with the ability to balance competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning and implication development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the analysis and writing of the PwC Nigeria Economic Bulletins
- Establish global links with Economics and other Thought Leadership teams within the PwC network to bring and adapt Thought Leadership to the Nigerian clients and market as required
- Establish a consistent media presence for PwC’s Economics Thought Leadership in social media, print, television, etc.
- Give speeches to clients and conferences based on analysis and output
- Produce research and analysis that will support a pipeline of potential opportunities across PwC’s priority industries
- Assist Industry leaders in implementing the FY industry plan, providing analytical support
- Attend industry meetings, presenting KZ’s views on emerging industry and business environment trends
- Conduct strategic client engagement workshops such as the Fiercest Competitor Workshop (FCW)
- Manage and maintain a KZ data portal on baseline industry data and PwC reports, making it accessible to internal clients.
Deadline: 30th April, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online