Job for NGO Administrator at a Reputable Medical Services Organization
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a reputable Medical Services organization, seeks for immediate employment, a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: NGO Administrator
The organization is currently implementing a project on healthcare advocacy with the support of the (donor) and it is seeking to appoint an Administrator assigned with following duties:
- Oversee the daily operations of the NGO including office management
- Lead and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure and coordinate work with consultants and volunteers in the project
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified in grant agreements.
- Employs resourcefulness in project design, implementation and monitoring. Trouble shoots project problems. Identifies and implements creative solutions.
- Oversee all project activities and be the main contact point for the donor and the field staff
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
- Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes and financial reports on regular basis to the donor.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports and sending of new funding requests.
- An MBBS Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Familiarity with medical transcription
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to supervise and train team members
- Problem-solving attitude
- Proven work experience as a Hospital Administration/,Healthcare NGO Manager, Medical Office Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations
- Basic accounting skills
Deadline: 18th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as the subject of the mail.