Blizz technology, as a leading IT solution and service provider, provides innovative information technology – enabled solutions and services to meet the demands arising from social transformation, shaping new life styles for individuals and creating values for the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Manager
- Blizz Technology takes safety seriously unlike every other companies, and we require all of our employees to use the standard industry practices to keep everyone safe on the job.
- To that end, we’re seeking an experienced Safety Manager who can evaluate the safety protocols followed on various job sites, organize safety training for employees and report problems to management.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the IT industry and understand the specific safety issues inherent to the industry.
- The job includes significant field work, so reliable transportation and a flexible schedule are a must.
Requirement & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Environmental Health and Safety)
- 2+ years’ experience in IT industry
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members
Responsibilities & Duties
- Must visit job sites to conduct safety audits on personnel, equipment and materials
- Evaluate, assess and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees and clients
- Research and implement new materials handling processes
- Analyse accident reports and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts
- Prepare and conduct safety training sessions for employees
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards
- Research environmental regulations and policies and institute changes to ensure compliance
- Track incident metrics and apply findings
- Oversee the applications for and receipt of necessary permits
- Lead injury and incident inquiries and evaluations
Deadline: 27th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com