Job for Security Personnel at OWPPiN Limited
OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Personnel
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Must have over 2 years experience.
- Must be well muscled.
- Good communication skills and should be ready to handle unruly people and communicate with the police during any form of altercation.
- Good decision making skills; Must be able to determine what to do quickly before a situation gets out of control.
- Must have good observation skills: Be able to identify truants and be actively aware of their surroundings.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
Deadline: 7th April, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Application for Security Personnel” as the subject of the mail.