Anchor HMO International Company Limited is a Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) incorporated in Nigeria to carry out the business of providing easy access to quality health services for individuals and corporate entities.
We have an authorized share capital in excess of 500 million naira in accordance with the provision of decree 35 of the Federal Government of Nigeria, which established the National Health Insurance Scheme. It is a great pleasure to introduce our organization to the insuring public.
We are seeking applications for employment into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Minimum of B.Sc in Marketing, Sciences, Art, Social Sciences or any Management related course
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (N HIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent selling and customer relationship skills.
- Marketing Executive with HMO Experience.
- Minimum of 4-5 years post qualification experience preferably in the HMO or Insurance industry
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Arrange for meetings and presentations
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities
- Contribute to the development of healthcare plans
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan.
- Must live on Mainland.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th April, 2018.