CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a blue-chip company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vendor Reconciliation Specialist
- Working within the Vendor Management team, the Vendor Reconciliation Specialist is responsible for the processing and payment of large volume of external vendor reimbursements according to Service Level timing.
- Perform periodic settlements of Vendor’s balances considering all the documents and transactions applicable for the period.
- Manage effective communication and cooperate with internal departments (Finance / Treasury / Operations)
- Participate in, and at times lead, daily huddles between the Finance Group and vendor team to discuss priorities for the day, issues identified and review daily processing metrics
- Assist with risk management and the on-going monitoring of performance SLAs for the vendor team
- Responsible for applying judgment and discretion as they ensure the validity and appropriateness of each payment they process
- Review vendor invoices and provide Finance with insights into billing variances.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a high volume environment, preferably in the area of Audit, Accounts Payable or Treasury.
- A business-related bachelor’s degree (or higher) preferably in Accounting or Finance from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- ACA or ACCA qualifications
- Previous experience within a Reconciliation, Cash Control, or Settlement environment
Skills and Competencies:
- Able to summarize facts, variables, alternatives, and potential outcomes to assist decisions-making.
- Demonstrates strong project management capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to question assumptions and identify opportunities within existing practices and results driven.
- Demonstrates a big picture understanding of the business, its interrelationships and priorities.
- Demonstrates a willingness to examine own position and accept input from others.
Job Title: Business Operations & Strategy Lead
- Our client, is looking to recruit a Business Operations & Strategy Leader.
- The Business Operations, Analytics & Strategy group is a small, high-impact team that works directly with the executive leadership team and partners across the organization to help drive critical strategic and operational initiatives.
- As a member of this dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenging business problems, drive change and innovation within the organization, and play a key role in developing strategy, process, and analytics to drive key decision making.
- Define and drive analyses aimed at developing a deep and holistic understanding of business performance, growth drivers, and trends
- Model and size new business opportunities, including in sparse data situations
- Frame and break down complex problems into key components, analyze large datasets to drive actionable insights.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (Product, Marketing & Engineering) to solve complex business/product/marketing problems.
- Support the creation of strategic KRs, and KPI scorecard reviews, and work with cross-functional leaders to prepare recommendations for course correction as needed
- Create and manage business/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance
- Communicate key insights to senior executives and cross-functional teams
Education and Experience
- Technical Master’s Degree (e.g., Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics).
- MBA from a top tier school preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Tier 1/2 global management consulting firm, investment banking, private equity, or in strategy for a tech, consumer products/services, or healthcare company; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distil complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Demonstrated experience and excellence in driving complex and cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- You are technically proficient in SQL and BI tools like Tableau or Looker
- Experience with quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis
Skills and Competencies:
- Structured “systems” thinker – When engaging with any problem, you think not only about the immediate solution but also ways to help solve problem at scale through systems and repeatable processes.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter – You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for direction.
- High-energy, positive team player – You have a proven ability to influence without authority and build strong working relationships with business partners; this is a highly cross-functional role, so a low ego and a high instinct for collaboration are musts.
Job Title: Manager, Marketplace Fulfillment
- As a member of this dynamic team, you will own and manage all Direct to Consumer (DTC) supplier and logistics processes – forward and reverse – required to deliver high performance service results from an end to end supply chain perspective.
- She/he will manage vendor and supply chain partner relationships, and participating in ongoing process improvement.
- Manage the day to day fulfillment for online order ensuring customer orders are delivered within the agreed upon SLAs
- Develop and advance relationships (including negotiating arrangements) with key internal and external stakeholders, including vendor network
- Synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
- Ensures OnTimeShipment/ Pickup and OnTimeDelivery for certain SKUs
- Provides vendor forecasts and tracks vendor performance
- Tracks OnTime Receiving, OnTheDock status, and Inbound Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Lead the order fulfillment team
- Partner with customer service to understand the customer and implement initiatives to deliver customer satisfaction
- Work cross functionally with business partners in Logistics, E-commerce, Store Operations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Merchandising and IT
- Develop shipping revenue business rules based on profitability and competitive goals; work with online Merchandising teams to ensure item-level compliance with these business rules
Skills and Competencies
- Structured “systems” thinker. When engaging with any problem, you think not only about the immediate solution but also ways to help Pinterest efficiently solve that problem at scale through systems and repeatable processes.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for direction.
- High-energy, positive team player. You have a proven ability to influence without authority and build strong working relationships with business partners; this is a highly cross-functional role, so a low ego and a high instinct for collaboration are must.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Transportation/Logistics, Business Management or related field
- Minimum 7 years of direct fulfillment experience, with a solid understanding of fulfillment, transportation as well as backend site operation
- 5 years of relevant experience including Supply Chain Management/Last Mile Operations, Strategy/Management, Vendor Management, and Project Management
- Bonus points: VBA, R, Python, Looker, Tableau, SAS, MATLAB
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary