Aldelia is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration / Facility Management will be an advantage
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Maintain and repair of plant machinery such as:
- Dumper trucks
- Concrete mixer
- Trucks etc
- Regular inspection of different parts of the machines including engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, electrical system and treys to check they are all working
- Dismantle machinery parts and repair or replace parts.
- Routine servicing of plant and equipment both on site and in the repair workshop.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th April, 2018.