OPAL Gardens Estates Limited is a professional real estate organization, specializing in property development, sales, leasing, letting and management of residential, commercial and industrial properties with a vision to becoming a foremost reputable company in the Real Estate industry in Nigeria and Africa. We are committed to representing the utmost interest of our clients through innovative and proactive means.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Experienced Real Estate Sales/ Marketing Executive
- To efficiently and effectively identify, source and create relationships and close deals in Real Estate.
Skills & Capabilities
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professionalism and self motivation
- Outspoken, assertive, and client management skills
- Relevant computer skills
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Able to think like the customer/client
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Generate sales of properties with existing and new Clients and Prospect
- Prepare and send weekly report to immediate supervisor
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Accompany clients during their visit to any of company’s estates/property locations for inspection
- Interview clients to know what type of properties they want
- Coordinate closing of deals and signing of document schedule
- To visit and show the company’s estates/products to prospective clients
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Responsible to build and maintain an excellent relationship with clients on an ongoing basis
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Discover new opportunities for the company constantly.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Generate new clients to increase the company’s client database
- Develop and increase sales by following up on potential clients through visits and meetings
- Develop innovative ideas to boost sales
- To understand the products, and to communicate them effectively
- Develop, establish and maintain market strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- List details of land or buildings for sale
- Assess buyers’ needs and locate properties for their consideration
- Advise on merits of properties and the terms of sale
- Ensure proper management of account
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by management
Deadline: 17th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org