At Doctoora, we are dedicated to making sure everyone within range of a mobile device in Africa, has access to quality healthcare. Our mission is to create healthier communities in Africa by connecting healthcare professionals to quality healthcare facilities and connecting healthcare consumers to pleasant healthcare experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions in Lagos State:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identify and develop business opportunities with existing and new customers
- Administer business development activities using online and offline channels
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are exceeded ( streaks are rewarded with bonuses)
- Develop and execute sales contact plans for direct marketing, and build relationships with key prospects
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with healthcare services
- Developing and building the Brand
- Gather intelligence for use in developing a business development strategy that aligns with the overall Company strategy.
- Analyze current client base, to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Work closely with the Practice manager and Admin analyst to demonstrate MP expertise at new business pitches.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Creating and developing brand awareness
- Weekly and monthly reports of all activities.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
- Will work as primary customer service officer; and will work in support of and as an integral part of the clinical team.
- To be the main gate keeper of the company policies and procedures along with the directors
- Prepare, recommend, and monitor clinic budget, goals, and objectives taking into consideration input from Clinicians.
- Demonstrating the ability to assess and interpret diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition
- Serve as the first point of contact for provider, patient and external customer complaints.
- Reconcile and investigate all complaints relating to practice operations.
- Ensure office is opened and closed daily, as per established schedules
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Establishing and maintaining effective procurement and stock keeping systems and report to the Admin Analyst
- Liaising with the Chief Operating Officer to ensure monthly management accounts are available
- Planning and executing health education focused local community events every month at the centers
- Creating brand awareness for the company utilizing various media
- Ensure quality and efficiency standards through scheduling, patient flow, performance management and other office goals
- Maintain Balanced Scorecard for each center, outbound & internal referrals, monitor clinician activity.
Job Title: Communication Executive
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- Support the maintenance of core content to company website
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them on our platform
- Manage and optimize SEO activities for the website and track web traffic against targets using Google Analytics
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Support production of regular legally compliant email newsletters and notices to target audiences.
- Manage social media accounts (e.g.Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Execute digital marketing strategy as designed with team, including budget management
- Develop key promotional messages in consultation with the team
- Maintain documentation management system (hard copy and on network)
- Monitor adherence to the brand for all external communications
- Monitor and report on communications performance metrics and personal objectives on a monthly basis
- Manage outbound communications to key stakeholders in form of newsletters and editorials e.g. magazines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 26th April, 2018.