The Ministry of Road Construction, Road Furniture and Maintenance, Anambra State, in furtherance of its statutory mandate, intends to implement various capital projects under various works and services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Civil Engineering
The Ministry therefore invites interested competent Civil Engineering Consultancy Firms to submit applications and complete profile documents for either or both functions specified in the scope below:
Scope of Work and Services
The scope of work to be carried out includes the following:
- Perform all engineering design including analysis, field investigations and related works described in the Request for Proposals (RFPs) and shall be required to attain the set objective.
- Prepare bidding documents for projects.
- Produce Programrnes of Works and submit periodic Progress Reports of the project during the construction period
- Ensure that the works are executed according to the approved design and drawings, including
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Statements, Audits and procedures and presentation of innovative options where necessary
- Ensure joint measurement of works executed and capacity building in project management and other modern design software of persons assigned to the project, etc.
- Preparation of payment certificates.
- Monitor compliance which includes checking the quality of materials being used for all the works, ensuring that quality tests are conducted on all materials used for the works and that the specifications are adhered to in all instances
Deadline: 12th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hard copies of applications along with complete profile should reach to:
The Anambra Economic Think Tank (ANETT),
Soft copies of application along with complete profile should also be sent to: email@example.com
Note: That late entries shall not be entertained or considered