Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: UI Developer
- Tezza Business Solutions is seeking a talented Front End Developer to help build the front-end for enterprise web based apps.
- Additional responsibilities include UI maintenance of existing apps and support for marketing ops, which includes microsites, email production and various web assets.
- Must be a strong team player and comfortable collaborating with the team. Ability to create solutions that solve tough business process challenges is core to this role.
- Collaboration and teaming skills are a must as we have a tight knit, humble team that thrives on delivering solutions together.
- Working 3-5 years in industry
- Web app design for enterprise, not just B2C marketing websites
- Outstanding portfolio / work examples required
- BS in Web Development, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Science, Graphic Design or other related field nice to have but not required.
- Git version control
- Bootstrap or other frameworks
- Styling and Layout with SASS
- Building Component Styles
- Working with apps that consume API data
- Experience with large scale enterprise apps (workflow, search and list results, profiles, forms, user specific views).
- CSS3 HAML SASS YAML Coffeescript
- Semantic markup
- Great eye for layout and design
Job Title: SQL / Ruby Developer
- Tezza Business Solutions is seeking a talented SQL / Ruby Developer.
- This opportunity is 80% SQL and DB programming( Microsoft SQL Server)and 20% Ruby, thus one has to be an SQL wizard.
- Must be a strong team player and comfortable collaborating with the team. Collaboration and teaming are a must as we have a tight knit ,humble team that thrives on delivering solutions together.
This position is a mid-level Ruby application developer with Ruby on Rails experience. The employee has a passion for clean, well-tested code and a desire to learn and try new technologies. Our current technology stack includes:
- Ruby on Rails
Educational Qualifications Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Sciences with experience of 2+ years in the areas outlined above.
- Software Engineer having experience in these areas and toolsets:
- 2+ years professional experience with Object Oriented languages
- 1+ year(s) professional experience with Ruby/RoR
- Experience with Git version control
- You have some open-source code on GitHub for us to look at.
- A passion for TDD principles.
- Candidate should have experience in software development practices and should have excellent programming skills. Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be energized by performing in a team environment.
Competencies and Experience Desired:
- Strong business and technical knowledge. Must be able to initiate and handle projects (along with team lead).
- Must be able to clearly communicate the results to non-technical audiences. Strong team player, excellent communication skills across all levels within and outside the organization.